This recipe produces a very moist, tasty banana bread. If ...
See Peach & Banana Nut Bread on Key Ingredient.
I will so have to try this. Peaches are on sale this week.. and I always have bananas, ripe and not.
Oh- how I wish I had peaches right now! That looks so tasty! Thanks for sharing your site- I'm going to put a link to it and now I know where to go when I'm in the mood for to banana bread- what a wonderful thing to master. Way to go!
I will so have to try this. Peaches are on sale this week.. and I always have bananas, ripe and not.
ReplyDeleteOh- how I wish I had peaches right now! That looks so tasty! Thanks for sharing your site- I'm going to put a link to it and now I know where to go when I'm in the mood for to banana bread- what a wonderful thing to master. Way to go!
ReplyDelete